RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Saturday, December 14, 2013

2014 - Year of FINISHING Things!

I love starting things - especially when it comes to workshops and art journals!  I get sooooo excited, and always start off with a bang!  But I'm not so good at finishing what I've started.  It's not that I lose interest in the things I start.  It's more that I find yet another new thing to start.  So the last thing I started gets pushed aside to be finished "later."  HA. 

I am declaring 2014 the year that I FINISH THINGS!  

Here are 20 of my art journals that I LOVE, but have not finished yet.  They are in various stages of completion...






Here is my list of workshop lessons.  The ones I've highlighted in yellow I've completed.  The ones highlighted in blue I've downloaded so I can complete later...





I think I've got enough to do, right?


The only new workshops I've signed up for are Book of Days 2014 and No Excuses 2014.  That's it.  As much as I want to I am not signing up for Life Book 2014 or any other workshops, no matter how fun they look!  Instead I will be revisiting all of the super fun workshops I've already paid for and partially completed, and I will finish them up - one by one.

How about you?  Do you have workshops and/or projects that are unfinished?  Now's a great time to recommit!  Think of how much fun it could be!




0 comments:

Post a Comment