RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hey there everyone! I stayed up til 5 am this morning watching Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's Wonderful Watercolors videos and had so much fun! It's my second completed class for 21 Secrets. I thought it would be the perfect time to do this one because I just started a new daily journal and alot of the pages are plain watercolor paper right now.

Here's how my pages turned out...




I can't wait to turn them into finished journal entries! I will share when I do.


Also, here's an update on my doodle page from Diana Trout's class. I've been coloring in the shapes with colored pencils, a little each day - just for fun. Here's how it looks so far...


To find out more about 21 Secrets, click here. There's still plenty of time to sign up!

I hope you are having a simply groovy weekend my friends! Thanks so much for visiting! I will be back tomorrow with a two-week Project Life catch up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment