RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Project Life Update...

Hi friends!  I just got back from a scrappy retreat with my girlfriends, and we had so much fun!  Four days of scrapping to our hearts content - yeayyy!!!  I worked on Project Life the whole time and guess what?  I'm all caught up!!!!

I've got a spread to share with you today from April 11 - 21, 2013...

Page protectors used are a Snap Pocket Page on the left, and a WeR Memory Keepers 4x4" pocket design on the right...
 What's happening here?  Well, the biggest thing is that we were still having winter storms in April!  In fact there was a big storm that hit on the way to bring Johnny in for some diabetes testing, and it took 2 1/2 hours to get to the vet (usually a little over a half-hour)!  All three of us (Me, Michael and Johnny) were a little stressed out by the time we got there - ha.

Here's a closeup of the left side...
 The big image with the colored pencils is from Studio Calico.  It's supposed to go in their "handbook" mini album, but I just trimmed it a little bit and it fit in the 6x8" pocket perfectly!  The only ephemera used on this page is my name tag from the crop I attended.


 Here's a closeup of the right side...
Ephemera used on this page is a wrapper from a tiny clif bar (a new size for us).  It was fun using square pockets for a change of pace.

Speaking of square pockets - did you see that Project Life has come out with a new Core kit that features square cards?  I like the teeny 2 x 2 pockets!  Check it out here.

My 29 faces project has fallen by the wayside for now, but I do plan to finish it.  Probably not til later in the fall when things quiet down a bit.

How is your September going?

Thanks so much for visiting!  I appreciate you so much!  I will see you again soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment