RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Faces #4 and 5...

Just stopping in real quick to share my 4th and 5th faces...

Face #4...
 Mechanical pencil on deli paper.  She is part of a vision I have for an art journal page.  I may or may not end up adding her to the page, but it was fun to try a profile.  They are much  harder for me to draw than a front facing portrait!


For face #5 I decided to try an experiment.  I misted a splotch of spray ink onto my little journal, and told myself, however it looked when it dried, I was going to make a face out of it.  Here's the splotch...


and here's how she ended up...
I think she's my favorite so far.  :0)


This 29 faces thing is really broadening my horizons!

Thanks so much for visiting, and for your kind comments!  They really brighten my day!

See you again tomorrow!


0 comments:

Post a Comment