RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hello December Art Journal Page...

I've been really enjoying working with faces lately!  They used to stress me out, but I'm learning to relax and just have fun with them, and it's changed my whole attitude!

Here's my Book of Days page for December 3rd...
The background on this one is pretty simple.  A layer of dictionary paper pieces, adhered with gel medium.  On top of that is a border of neocolor II crayon, blended with water.  The heart was stamped with a piece of cardboard that I cut into a heart shape.

In other news, I have three of my Top 2000 journal pages ready for Marit's blog party!  Yeayyy!  Find out more about the Top 2000 party here.

Also - just a reminder that registration is open for MIXED EMOTIONS, the art journaling workshop that I'm teaching with Marit Barentsen.  It's a SUPER FUN six-week course that runs from February 4th through March 14th.  There are two lessons per week - one by me and one by Marit.   Click here or on the badge in the right sidebar for more information or to sign up.

Thanks so much for visiting my friends!  I really appreciate you!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment