RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Project Life Tuesday

I feel like all I've been posting lately is Project Life stuff, but that's because the other things I've been working on are for Scrapping The Music and I can't show you quite yet!

Anyhoo, I can show you last week's Project Life spread!  Here's how it turned out...

Week of August 6 - 12, 2012:

Closeup of Left Side...
Monday was the last day of our Door County trip, and the rest of the week was filled with nature walks with Michael.  I was absolutely THRILLED to catch a photo of the unusual bird we've seen a couple of times on our walks!  Last time we saw him he flew by and then was hidden by the trees, but this time he was sitting right out in plain view.  It is hard to tell the scale in this photo, but he is pretty big.  I did some research and found out he is a green heron.  Very surprising since he looks blue and purple.  Anyhoo, the only ephemera this week is a sticker from some Amy Tangerine fabric paper that I used in a layout.   

 Closeup of right side...
Edited to add:  The Owl Calendar is a free printable available from The Owl Barn.  Click here to get one for yourself!

The biggest thing I've documented on this page, is all of the classes I'm taking at Scrapfest, which is coming to the Mall of America in September.  I'm super excited about them!  I used the Grab program on my mac to take screenshots of the class descriptions, and then saved them in iphoto, and resized to fit in my pockets.

Tomorrow I will be back to share new Scrapping The Music layouts.

Thanks so much for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment