RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Friday, August 31, 2012

On Hugging Dogs...

Another "3 Hearts" Journal Page for you today my friends!  I'm finding that random ideas keep popping into my head for this journal, and I'm just going with it - it's fun!  Here's another page about part of my heart that I share with the world - my love for dogs...

 The base of this page is handmade paper (the red and orange geometric pattern).  Layered on top is gessos, distress stain (stenciled), tissue paper, washi tape, scrapbook paper hearts, magazine image of a sweeeeeet dog, white sharpie and black pitt brush pen.  The heart by the word "hug" is actually a hole cut in the paper.

Happy weekend to you all!  Thanks for visiting and I will be back tomorrow with new Scrapping The Music pages!


0 comments:

Post a Comment