RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Smashbook Update November 22 - 27, 2011...

I've got a few more Smash book pages to share with you today...


This one has a photo of Johnny and Willie that I took with my new camera+ app on my iphone. I never get tired of seeing them snuggle together...



On this one, I just had to add my own two-cents to the knock knock joke! I used Golden Fluid Acrylics, Neocolor II Crayons, Stampin Up alpha stamps, and Poster Paint Sharpie markers...
A little page about our quiet thanksgiving. I am so in love with how Willie holds Michael's hand! Glad I captured it in a photo...

Speaking of in love, this horse is SOOOOO CUTE!!!! It's my favorite page in the whole book! I decided it was time for another "currently" check in...

Tomorrow is the last day of November - and the last day of this Smash Book! Now to decide what to use for December's journal...

Thanks for stopping by! Have an wonderful Wednesday my friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment