RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Art Every Day Month...

November is Art Every Day Month and I've decided to join in!  Thank you Dawn, for reminding me of this annual challenge!  I will do my best to post something each day in November, but as you can see I'm already one day behind (ha).  Anyhoo, here are a few more pages from the "Draw Your Awesome Life" workshop...

 Neocolor II crayons


Neocolor IIs, Gelatos and Albrecht Durer Watercolor Pencils


 Blick Liquid Watercolors



Neocolor IIs

 

Neocolor IIs

 It's only been a few days, and my watercolor journal is happily filling up!  Joanne really provides a lot of content in her classes, and it's so much fun!

I will be back tomorrow with another edition of Art Every Day Month.  In the meantime, it would be great if you want to visit my friend Dawn's blog and see her AEDM posts!  Click here to go to her blog.

And if you want to know more about AEDM, or join in on the fun, click here for more info.

Thanks so much for visiting!  I really appreciate you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment