RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Thursday, October 24, 2013

I've got Internet - WOO HOO!!!

Hi friends! We just got our internet connected today so I wanted to check in right away and say HI and I MISSED YOU!

October has been a whirlwind - We bought a house at the end of September; immediately started packing, spent the first couple of weeks of October on honeymoon 7 (more about that later); and when we got back, we closed on our new home and moved in.  WHEW!  There is still SO MUCH UNPACKING TO DO it's unbelievable! 

I feel really blessed to have a new studio space, and I'm excited to share the process with you as I get it set up.  Right now it's a huge mess.  Here are a few pics snapped with my iphone (excuse the quality)...

The entrance to the space is an archway off the kitchen...

 My favorite thing about my new space is all the windows. 



I feel so lucky to have this space to create in.  Now to get it arranged so I can start using it!

Thanks for visiting and I will see you again soon!  


0 comments:

Post a Comment