google-inspirationeverywhere
Home
Thursday, September 8, 2011
List #8/30 Things That Remind Me of My Childhood...
Posted by Unknown on 9:09 PM with
No comments
The photo is me, can you tell? HA. The goats were not mine however. (as much as would like them to have been). They are a magazine image.
Thanks for visiting! I will see you again soon!
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Categories:
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
Tags
Archives
He Loves His Daddy...
I finished my first challenge layout for the crop over at The Nook! The challenge was to do a layout based on a movie genre. I chose Roman...
Art Every Day Month - Days 5 and 6...
Oh my goodness the days just fly by TOO FAST!!! Where did this week go? I feel like I say that every week, but it's so true! EEK! An...
2011 Artwork Collage...
The "No More Excuses" assignment for December is to make a collage of all of your NME assigments for the year. I didn't actu...
Project Life Update and Questions answered...
Before I share my latest Project Life spread, I want to answer a question that was posted in my comments last time. Debra asked: Hi..I...
Two FTB Journal Pages from the Crop...
Hi everyone! Saturday was my monthly crop with my girlfriends Lynn, Anne and Christina; and it was such a good time. I feel so lucky to h...
Finish 'er Up Friday - are you in...?
When I announced awhile back that my goal for 2014 is to focus on finishing all my half-done projects; a number of you told me that you were...
It's Time for "One Little Word!"
Hi friends! I'm so excited to finally share with you my first journal page as a "One Little Word" design team member! EEK! ...
Paint Over Collage...
Hey there friends! I just finished my Book of Mirrors spread for this week, and I'm excited to be able to share it with you! We used th...
Post Crop Recovery Mode...
I had a great time last night with my girlfriends at our monthly crop! I slept wayyyyy in today - didn't get up til 3pm - HA! I always...
The Top 2000 Songs of All Time - Day Four!
Today we are counting down #1209 to #893 of the Top 2000 songs of all time! My choice for today is #1061 - "You Oughta Know" by A...
Labels
29faces
home
home decor
interior
interior decorating
interior design
interiors
Kravet
polyvore
projectlife
Blog Archive
►
2014
(14)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(10)
►
2013
(158)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(27)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(19)
►
2012
(184)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(15)
▼
2011
(144)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(17)
▼
September
(15)
As September Comes to a Close...
Just Playing in my Art Journals today...
No More Excuses Update...
ATC Deck of Prompts - Phase 2...
Still Working on my September NME Grid...
Scrapfest Was A Blast!!!
Sketchbook and Journal Fodder Junkies Challenges...
List #8/30 Things That Remind Me of My Childhood...
List #6/30 and More No More Excuses Pages...
Journal Fodder Junkies "Show Up Like Magic..."
August Tiny Sketches No. 3 & 4...
September List #4...
Time for a New Daily Journal...
September List #2...
September List #1: Goals...
►
August
(10)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(3)
Blogger templates
0 comments:
Post a Comment