RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Friday, May 27, 2011

Weekend In Texas Mini...

Remember that beautiful handmade journal I won from Penney? This one.....?

Well, I got busy and put it to use right away! It was so beautiful I just couldn't let it sit there! So I'm making it into a mini-album about our recent trip to Texas! I worked on it at my monthly crop and got about half-way done. Here's how it looks so far...

It was amazingly easy to adhere the envelope onto the inside cover - I just used fabric glue. I put our packing and shopping lists in the envelope.



The 4"x6" pages are the perfect size to fit 3x4 photos...


On the left page here I made a little pocket to hold the hotel map.








Next month I should be able to finish 'er up.

Now I'm looking forward to a long weekend with plenty of time for creating! My first plan is to finish up my current journal so I am ready to start my first SmashBook on June 1st! Yeayyy!

What are you up to this weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment